Monday 3 October 2011

Super Street Fighter 4 AE Tourney

Just wanted to share this. I (with help from fellow GD23 classmates) will be hosting a 32-competitor Super Street Fighter 4 AE Tourney on October 18 in the Game Design TV studio. It's going to be "off the hooks," as the kids say. ;)

That'll be my second-last day of classes for Term 1, and while I'm sure I will be busy, I really wanted to challenge myself to run this thing, have some fun, and give out some cool, game-related, hand-made prizes (plush slimes and Metroid toques). I'm also going to be donating my Sega Dreamcast and a handful of games to our library here at the school in the name of the winner.

We'll record some of the final matches, and I'll be sure to post them on here and on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Hey there, thanks for commenting.